The North Berwick Golf Club
New Club House
Phone(s): +44 (0) 1620 895040
Fax: +44 (0) 1620 890312
The North Berwick Golf Club provides a unique day of golf steeped in tradition, with a hefty dose of challenge on a true links course, similar to the one at St. Andrews. The golf course starts in town and stretches along the Firth of Forth shores before coming back to where it began, providing breathtaking views of beaches, islands and the Fife hills. Nature laid the course out at the club with a rich history that counts itself among the world's oldest and hosted legendary 19th-century challenge matches.
Kick off a round at the North Berwick Golf Club on the 323-yard par-4 first hole, called the Point Garry. You'll need to unpack your long game on the par-5 eighth and ninth holes, Linkhouse and Mizzentop, at 506 and 520 yards, respectively. The homestretch 18th hole, appropriately called Home, provides a relatively breezy par-4, measuring 278 yards.
After making it through Home, make yourself at home in the clubhouse at the North Berwick Golf Club, which dates back to 1879, where you can kick your feet up in front of the fireplace.
- North Berwick Golf Links: Sculpted by Nature with Breathtaking Views
- North Berwick Golf Club: Influential links are as historic and exciting as it gets in Scotland
- Gallery: West Links at North Berwick Golf Club in East Lothian, Scotland
- Gallery: North Berwick Golf Club's West Links in East Lothian, Scotland
- Gallery: Cherish the quirks of the West Links at North Berwick Golf Club in East Lothian, Scotland's Golf Coast
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1832
- Golf Season:
- Guest Policy: Welcome from 10am to 4pm Mon-Fri, 12 noon onwards Sat-Sun. Handicap certificates required.
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts:
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: £45 - £105
- Weekends: £45 - £105
- Metal spikes allowed:
- Dress code:
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta
Length, slope and rating for each tee