Struie Course at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
Dornoch IV25 3LW
Phone(s): +44 (0) 1862 810219
Fax: +44 (0) 1862 810792
Long in the shadow of its big brother at Royal Dornoch, the Championship Course, Struie has come into its own. Over the past few years the golf course has received some major renovation, and today it is a spectacular 6,265-yard par 71.
Struie is accessible to a range of skill levels, but it will force you to use every golf club in the bag. It's particularly tricky if the prevailing winds aren't cooperating.
The course is open to visitors, and green fees are considerably less than for Royal Dornoch Golf Club's Championship Course.
The facility includes a clubhouse and comprehensive pro shop.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Donald Steel
- Public/Private: Semi-Private
- Year opened: 1877
- Golf Season:
- Guest Policy: Welcomed
- Tee times welcomed: Pre-booking advised
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range:
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - medical certificate required
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: £25 - £45
- Weekends: £25 - £45
- Metal spikes allowed: Soft spikes may be worn in the clubhouse
- Dress code: Royal Dornoch welcomes golfers and their friends in an informal style.
- Credit cards accepted:
Length, slope and rating for each tee
|Red (W)||72||5442 yd.||120||0|