Inverness Golf Club
Inverness, IV2 3XQ
Phone(s): +44 (0) 1463 231989, +44 (0) 1463 239882
Fax: +44 (0) 1463 240616
At 6,112 yards from the back tees, this course plays to a par 72. Golfers of all skill levels will enjoy Inverness Golf Club's opening hole, a par 4 with a generous fairway. But don't get too carried away off the tee; it's best to be a bit conservative.
The clubhouse offers food, and occasionally hosts events. There are also club competitions for men, women, senior and junior golfers.
Location: One mile south of town centre.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: James Braid
- Year opened: 1883
- Golf Season:
- Guest Policy: Welcomed - handicap certificates are required
- Tee times welcomed: Tee times can be reserved between 10am and 12 noon and between 2pm and 4pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts:
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: £35
- Weekends: £35
- Tee times from $12 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: Yes but shoes worn on the course must not be worn in any of the lounges, except golf shoes with soft spikes which may be worn in the rear bar.
- Dress code: No football/rugby shirts and shorts. No sleeveless shirts. No collarless shirts
- Credit cards accepted:
Length, slope and rating for each tee
|Red (W)||72||5512 yd.||0||0|