Glasgow Gailes Golf Club
Phone(s): +44 (0) 1294 311561, +44 (0) 1294 311258
Fax: +44 (0) 1294 279366
Although this course is half a mile from shore, it is still bedeviled by stiff winds. Heather lines the fairways, and when it blooms in midsummer the penalty for a less than accurate shot is all but certain.
Location: One mile south of Irvine off A78
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Willie Park, Jr.
- Public/Private: Private
- Year opened: 1892
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: All players should have a current handicap certificate with them on the day. The Club reserves the right to refuse access to the course to anyone who does not have a handicap certificate.
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: £45 - £95
- Weekends: £45 - £95
- Tee times from $40 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper golf attire: golf shoes required, collared or polo shirts, slacks or trousers, no denims, tailored shorts only at least knee length.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Delta, Mastercard, Switch
Length, slope and rating for each tee
|Yellow (W)||71||6322 yd.||0||0|