Duff House Royal Golf Club
Phone(s): +44 (0) 1261 812062
Fax: +44 (0) 1261 812224
Famed golf course designers Alister MacKenzie and James Braid are responsible for Duff House Royal Golf Course, a standout Scottish design set in Banff. Playing to more than 6,000 yards from the back tees, Duff House is a perfect example of the quality parklands courses available on a Scotland vacation package.
While not known for elevation changes, MacKenzie's original design sets golfers off on a magical ride of old-school golf, featuring multi-level greens, stately fir and mammoth pine trees, and a parade of challenging holes. The River Deveron comes into play on several holes, not just adding a challenge, but even giving guests views of wild seals catching their lunch.
Somewhat protected by the nearby hills, Duff House Royal tends not to be as windy as other notable Scotland golf courses, and with spectacular, unique views, as well as challenging play designed by the greats of the game, you'll see why Duff House Royal Golf Club has survived more than a century in style.
- Practice facilities available
- Set on the scenic Moray Coast
- Fine dining, lodging nearby
- Duff House Mansion on premises
Location: On Moray Firth coast. In centre of Banff. On A98 Aberdeen to Inverness road.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Alister MacKenzie, James Braid
- Public/Private: Semi-Private
- Year opened: 1910
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Welcomed
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs:
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: £10 - £75
- Weekends: £12 - £80
- Tee times from $16 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed:
- Dress code: Smart casual dress may be worn at all times. Jeans and trainers are allowed within the clubhouse area however are not allowed on the course.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Jcb
Length, slope and rating for each tee
|Red (W)||72||5457 yd.||0||0|